The Fit for Life Awards 2022 are now open for non-profit or social enterprises. Each year 3 grants of 100,000 EUROS (£85,000) are awarded to not-for-profit organisations or social enterprises that are pioneering projects to promote lifelong fitness and health.
The deadline for applications is 15 February 2022. This is a global award scheme, in which any applications are accepted from any country.
Areas of Impact
The mission and activities of the organisation or initiative must directly address healthy aging for older (65+ years) or middle-aged people (45+ years). They welcome solutions relevant to:
- Physical fitness
- Exercise and sport
- Mental well-being
- At-home care
- Community support for older people
- Prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCDs)
- Other forms of preventative health support
Every year, the Fit for Life Foundation awards grants of EUR 100,000 each to 3 non-profit organisations or social enterprises that are pioneering projects to promote lifelong fitness and health.
To apply for the Fit for Life Awards, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The organization or initiative must be legally registered as a non-profit or social enterprise in its country/countries of operations.
- They do not accept applications from the following types of organizations:
- Research institutes
- Government/public sector institutes
- Political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate in their leadership, staffing, or service provision on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, national origin, political affiliation, religious belief or sexual orientation.
- Applications from organisations are welcomed from any country across the world.
For more information, please visit the Fit for Life Foundation.