Alicia Grainger’s new fundraising course starts on Tuesday 7th July with live teaching sessions via Zoom which will run over two weeks. Participants will get lifetime access to an online members area so if they’re unable to join live they can catch up later with the recording. Participants also receive a whole host of workbooks and templates too to make sure they can implement everything they’ve learnt and tailor it to their own organisation.
Participants quoting the code “GRIN10” when signing up will receive a £10 discount on the course price of £147.
If you want to know how good Alicia’s courses are, have a look at some of the testimonies below and on her website (scroll down the page for feedback from participants)..
Click HERE to enrol and find further information about the course.
Course details – does this sound like you?
o Do you want to learn how to put together compelling and persuasive grant applications?
o Are you facing uncertainty in other areas of fundraising and want to learn how to write successful grant applications?
o Are you new to trust fundraising and want to invest time in learning how to write great applications?
o Know there must be an easier way than trial and error and experimenting as you go along?
o Or perhaps you’ve been in trust fundraising a while but know there must be a more systematic, effective way to put together your applications?
Raising the Bar is a live group programme that compiles all of the strategies and techniques Alicia has learnt in 17 years of fundraising into a step-by-step blueprint to writing successful grant applications.
What the course will cover:
- Why trust fundraising isn’t just about writing applications
- How to show potential funders why your projects and services are needed and why you need funding now.
- How to package up your work into fundable projects.
- How to find the best prospects for your organisation and how to build your prospect pipeline.
- How to structure your applications and get my top tips on writing persuasive applications and learn the most common mistakes to avoid!
- Understand basic design principles to make your applications visually appealing and stand out from the crowd.
- How to use storytelling to create applications that really engage the reader.
- Use the forecasting template to learn how to forecast future grant income.
- Find out what you should do after you submit your applications and when to reapply.
Here’s some of the feedback Alicia has received from participants on her previous course:
“Just thought you’d like to know – I secured my first gift today for £3,000! I have well over £300,000 worth of funding applications pending too. Your course was so helpful in getting me started.”
“I thought you were very good at engaging people who were at different levels and abilities.”
“You made it very easy to understand and the templates will make life so much easier having those sorted and knowing what we should do.”
“The course is extremely well planned and talks about all aspects of Trust fundraising in a smooth and understandable manner. It has some great examples which are very helpful along the way. I truly enjoyed being on the course and have been using several points learnt from the course while writing my applications! The course is holistic and you definitely won’t be disappointed!”